Are you annoyed with the problem of your less sleep? If yes then here is a very useful article which can be helpful to you in getting a proper and uninterpretable sleep. There can be many reasons behind not getting a quality sleep. Lack of sleep makes the person frustrated and even unhealthy, check out some good tips to sleep well.
Useful tips to get better sleep
- Make a timetable-Are you in habit of sleeping late and getting up early? If yes then avoid this habit of yours. You should sleep at proper time if your want to get up early. Do not take day time naps as far as possible, If you sleep ate the day time it will be difficult for you to sleep early at night. Try to make a proper schedule for your sleep timings so that you fulfill the required needs of the body. It is recommended that one should sleep 8 hours a day.
- Choose a comfortable place for sleeping- Remember not to sleep in an uncomfortable sleep, this will disturb your sleep and you will feel low for the whole day. Always try to sleep on your own bed as it provides comfort and satisfaction.
- Take light food at night- Always try to eat light at night. Over eating can result in indigestion or acid in the stomach. Take low-fat food at night and try to keep an interval of at-least 3-4 hours between dinner and sleeping time.
- Take a hot bath- Taking a hot bath before going to sleep gives a very relaxing and calm feel. Sleeping after a bath feels like heaven as it makes you tension free and reduces tiredness.
- Switch off the lights-Do not forget to switch off the lights before going to bed. Lights disturbs the sleep as they reflect on your eyes which makes you irritable. If you like to put on the lights whole sleeping then you can also wear eye masks to block out light.
- Exercise regularly- Last but not the least do exercises regularly. A half an hour exercise will be enough to make your body fit for the whole day. Avoid exercising before going to bed as it can be tough for you to get a proper sleep.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/ therapy”