Chickenpox is nothing but a common illness among kids, it is caused by a virus named as “Varicella-zoster” which is highly contagious. Symptoms like red itchy patches which often looks like blisters or pimples can be felt all over the body. Usually, treatment is not necessary as chickenpox are cured automatically but the kid is suggested to rest at home as the infection is very contagious.
Having chickenpox is not a big deal but the real problem starts when some patches or scars like marks are left behind. If they are not treated immediately you can suffer those scars for a life time in our body. When chickenpox starts reducing they make scars all on the affected portions of the body, which at times becomes difficult to deal with.
The last stages of chickenpox create intense itching, and when any of the effected areas is been scratched by nails it leaves marks. There are various Chickenpox scars removal techniques present nowadays, But without opting a chemical or medicinal remedy you can get rid of these scars easily. Check out some perfect home remedies for eliminating Chickenpox dent permanently.
Home remedies to chickenpox dent;
- Apply sandalwood oil– Sandalwood oil is very beneficial is removing chickenpox scars, apply from the very first day until the last day of chickenpox. It will soften the skin reducing the problem of itching and irritation. You can also mix rose water with it.
- Garlic lemon juice- Mixture of garlic and lemon juice helps is lightning the marks and are considered as a natural scars removals.
- Cucumber juice- Apply cucumber juice on the affected area and wash with cold water after 15 minutes.
- Apply mix paste- Make a smooth paste of gram flour, turmeric, lemon juice and honey. Now apply on the scares for 15 minutes and wash with cold water.
- Use honey-Honey is one of the best solutions which helps in scars removal, regularly applying it on the marks helps in better healing and removing of chickenpox dents.
- Coconut oil- Scars can also be prevented by applying Aloe-Vera gel, coconut oil, cod liver oil or vitamin E oil, coconut oil contains natural healing properties, apply twice a day.
- Magical Lemon- Lemon works as the bleaching agent which lightens, and removes the dead skin formed around the scars. Gently rub the pieces of lemon on the scars, keep for at-least 30 minutes and wash with warm water.
Regular use of these home remedies will definitely help in removing the unwanted scars and will retain the natural glow of your skin.
Apart from these home remedies various lotions and creams are available in the market for removing chickenpox scars but make sure before opting for any chemical product you must consult your doctor as they can cause any side effects on your skin.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/ therapy”