Here comes good news for all those chocolate lovers who were ignoring it for the sake of good health. Now there is no need to restrict your money for chocolates, as according to a latest research consuming chocolates is actually good and beneficial for health.
Besides having so many health benefits like working as an antioxidant, reducing blood pressure, controlling strokes, reducing blood clots one more benefit that comes out is that chocolates can actually help you to get a perfect body curves and a sexy figure to.
In fact there is an endless list of celebrities who had gained a perfect body shape with the help of chocolates. The famous pop star Shakira had once said she gives the credit of her sexy curves to chocolate, actress and singer Jennifer Hudson says she has been eating chocolate to attain a perfect weight. Chocolates are not always a bad food item rather it has some benefits it consumed in a proper amount.
Health benefits of chocolates-
Fight heart problems- The chemicals present in chocolate helps in the smooth functioning of cardiovascular system, reducing the risk of heart strokes by 60%.
Control blood pressure- It owes some properties similar to plants and thus the antioxidant flavonoids present in chocolates reduces the nitric oxide that controls the blood pressure.
Anti- depression- Eating chocolate improves the frame of mind and its all because of a element present in chocolate called serotonin which is a natural anti-depressant.
Easy to make chocolate cake recipe:-
Ingredients: 250g bake mix, 100g butter, 75 ml full cream milk, 100 ml water , 25g (2 tablespoon) powdered sugar, 25g (4 tablespoon) cocoa powder.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius
- Mix melted butter ,bake mix, water, milk, sugar and cocoa powder until batter is smooth
- Greece and flour a 7 inch (18 cm) diameter baking pan and pour batter in
- Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Baking time: 30 minutes
- Variant (Choco Nut Cake): In step 2 also add 30g ( 11 pieces) fine chopped walnuts, 30g (23 pieces) coarse chopped almonds and 30g (2 tablespoons) washed, drained raisins coated lightly with flour and mix into batter. Decorate with flaked almonds.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”