Roughness, dandruff or hair falling is one of the common problem which is faced by almost every one. Increasing pollution and chemical products make hairs glassy. Here are some common hair problems and remedies which will help you to understand your hairs and their needs.
Common problems of hairs-
- Hair falling-Once the major problem of hair falling was notices in old ages but today hair falling is a common problem in every age. Major cause is related to genetic reasons or reduction of nutrient elements in the body. Apart from this consuming more amount of sweet, depression, work pressure or hazardous chemical shampoos or conditioners are some other causes of hair falling.
- During summers try to wash the hairs two times that is, in morning or evening as the scalp becomes oily which increases the problem of hair falling.
- Always use mild shampoos, you can also opt for baby shampoos if they suit you.
- Take balanced diet, Regular exercises and take enough sleep.
Improper care of scalp, season change, imbalance in hormones and improper nutritive value are the main causes of dandruff. Many times some hair products like shampoos or hair gels do not suit the hairs and becomes the cause of dandruff.
- Shampoo your hairs one time in two days, try washing the hair with water after 3 minutes.
- Massage your hairs regularly with a good oil.
- Take 1 spoon Castor oil, 1 spoon mustard oil and 1spoon coconut oil. Now mix them well and massage on hairs. It is a effective remedy to reduce dandruff.
- Split ends-
Excess using of hair dryers, conditioners, and steam are the major cause of hair split-ends. They make hairs rough and glassy which reduces the beauty and shine of the hairs.
- Try avoiding hair dryers.
- Trimming is very important at the interval of at least 2 months.
- Use good quality of shampoos.
- Do not comp wet hairs.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”