T o show the beauty of the eyes using lampblack, mascara, eye liner, artificial eye lashes and even contact lenses are being used widely. But if you are struggling with the problem of dark circles then these efforts are of no use. Dark circles makes your face dull and dry.
Main causes of Dark Circles;
- Less sleep
- Mental stress
- Irregular daily routine
- Consuming drugs
Remedies to overcome dark circles;
- Massage olive oil or vitamin E rich products near eye area, this not only gives a calming effect but also increase blood circulation. Anti-oxidants like green tea is also beneficial for eyes health.
- Taking less sleep in another reason for dark circles. Keep a balanced routine and take full sleep, according to research at least 8 hours of sleep is enough.
- Water is the cheapest and best drink. Drink water as much as possible.
- Cut small pieces of potatoes and make a fine paste, apply near eyes for 10-15 minutes, wash with cold water.
- Put small pieces of cucumber upon eyes, this will not only provide coldness but also reduces swelling.
- Add green vegetables and fresh fruits. Taking balanced diet with a good amount of vitamin A and E.
- Mix nutmegs with milk and apply on dark circles.
- Mint is also considered beneficial for eye health and removing dark circles.
- Apply cotton dipped in rose water for eyes for some time, it will work as a toner for eyes.
- Anti-aging creams are also beneficial in reducing dark circles.
- Mix tomato, lemon and pinch of turmeric powder and apply on eyes for 15 minutes. This will reduce dryness near eyes and will make the skin soft.
“The information present ere is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”