Hair is the most beautiful and sensitive part of the body.Your hairs wants proper nourishment and care.It is a challenging task to take care of hairs but not the tough one.
Everybody wants thick and lovely hairs but the problem of hair damaging hinders your way.Damaged hairs can never be repaired in their original condition and sometimes this problem irritates you the most.Hair loss is a common problem but immediate actions are necessary.
Sometimes due to the intake of strong medicines hair are adversely effected.Fungal infection and diabetics is another root cause of hair loss.You loose hairs due to many causes but taking care of them is the most important step.
Remedies for hair loss:
- You should add more green leafy vegetables,dairy products,sprouts and vitamin A in your diet.
- Try eating curd daily.
- In ayurvedic hair loss treatment Bhringraj,Aamla,Heena,Jaba herbs can be used to cure hair loss.
- Do regular physical exercises this will keep your body fit and keep you diseases resistance to.
- Take the yellow part of egg massage it in your scalp and wash of after 30 minutes.
- Coconut milk is also beneficial in hair loss treatment,massage the scalp with it and wash of after 15 minutes.
- Drink at least 1 cup of aloe Vera juice a day it will help in curing hair damage.
- Mix lemon with hot olive oil and apply to your scalp,massage for 30 minutes and wash with a herbal shampoo.
- Extract the juice of green coriander leafs and apply the juice on your head and wash it after 15 minutes.
- Switch over to herbal or ayurvedic shampoos rather than chemical ones.They will make your hairs more strong and shinning.
- One of the herb known as Rosemary when applied regularly stimulates hair growth and it also improves your hair color.
- Hair treated with vinegar restore their natural shine as it cure damaged hair by making them strong and beautiful.
“The information given above is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication”