Sleeping patterns effect our body and mind a lot.Sometimes you feel that your are exercising well, eating right,have no stress but still you do not feel fresh the moment you wake up in the morning.The reason is one and only, the way you sleep at night.A peaceful sleep at night gives you lot of energy to keep you going throughout the day.
Here are some ways on how you can improve your sleeping patterns and feel fresh and energetic every morning.
- The foremost step is to wear loose and comfortable clothes at night so that you can relax and breathe easily.
- Maintain a healthy and tolerable temperature in your room where you sleep.It should not be too cold or too hot, a uniform temperature makes you sleep comfortably at night.
- Open the windows and door of your room for cross ventilation and for the natural air to enter your room. Continuous use of AC can make you feel suffocated.Cross ventilation of fresh air let the carbon dioxide out of your room.
- Try to go to bed at the same time everyday.Sleeping hours work differently for different people.Get to know your adequate sleeping hours and follow it regularly.
- Sleep in a quite area which is far from any type of disturbances.The noise becomes unavoidable if your house is situated in the high traffic area.Still try to control the extra noise from your part,from music players or TV etc.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”