Motherhood is a new responsibility in it self. Its not just about coming of a new member but its also about taking more care of your skin. If you ignore your skin during pregnancy days it can lead to stretch marks, black spots, dry and dull skin and many more. Here we presents 7 useful tips for you so that you can stay tension free during your pregnancy days.
7 tips to stay healthy during those 9 months;
- Drink as much water as you can– Drinking water is not only important for you but to your child also. For that you must drink at-least 2 liters of water per day. This will reduce stretch marks, constipation and will enhance you skin beauty.
- Eat more of green vegetables- Eat lots of green leafy vegetables. Avoid non-veg and junk food during this time. Eat your food in small intervals as this will keep you away from irritation caused because of constipation. You can consume vegetable soups as this is easy to digest. Add green salad in your food.
- Exercise are important- During pregnancy time exercises plays an important role. During this time it is very important to keep your blood circulation under control, keep in mind not to do heavy exercises as a simple evening or morning walk will solve the problem. You can keep the exercise bikes at home which is good for your baby to.
- Body steam- Steaming will relax you and gives you a feeling of stress free for the whole day. It will be preferable to add roses on the water and take steam bath. This will bring shine to your skin plus brings impaction.
- Taking care of stretch marks-The way you stomach start enlarges stretch lines are visible, taking full diet and moisturisers rich in vitamin E or applying oil can reduce this problem.
- Do not forget sun-scream- It is normal that your skin becomes black during pregnancy, your face becomes dull and skin near stomach also becomes dry. This is caused basically because of the increase in the melanin pigment. For controlling it you can apply sun-scream lotion in it.
- Take care of your skin- During these 9 months pay special attention on your skin and hairs. Mix 1 spoon curd with some drops of almond oil and add rose water to it, apply on your face and wash once it dries up. Skin is very soft and sensitive part of your body, try to clean it properly with some home facial masks, which ever suits you the most.