During rainy days there is a possibility of getting fungal infections because of the dirty and infected water. The main causes of fungal infections are red patches on the face which create itching, it can also effect your nails by making them harder in addition the they become black on the surface.
What causes fungal infection?
Skin contains a permanent fungal called CANDIDA, but when the skin is in regular contact with water this fungal gets increased and caused fungal infection. This infection infects those body parts which are difficult to protect from water.
- Parts between the fingures of toes
- Groin area
- Lower part of breast
Symptoms of fungal infection;
- Itching on head
- Dryness in hairs
- Redness, blisters or breaking down of the skin
- Pealing or cracking of the feet
Useful home remedies;
- It is very important to keep your body soaked as far as possible.
- Apply castor oil or sesame oil on cracked feet.
- Dip your feet in warm water for some time this will heal your cracked heels.
- Add little camphor with coconut oil and apply on the red patches, you can use this 3 times a day.
- If you have got infected between the fingers of toes then apply the paste of turmeric, neem and sesame seeds.
- You can also use the juice of mint leaves on the affected area.
- Take care of your body hygiene, keep your feet clean and dry. Try to keep your socks as well as raincoats dry.
- There are various anti-fungal and anti-bacterial lotions available in markets. Use them with a proper guidance of your doctor.
“The infor mation present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”