Amla which is scientifically known as Emblica officinalis is one of the most important herb known as Ayurveda medicine.It is a fruit as well as a medicine to.It has many curative properties which are used almost worldwide.
Amla is named as the Indian gooseberry in english.It denotes that it is native to India.Amla is full of vitamin C,and not only this its vitamins are not demolished even when it is heated or dried.
When consumed daily it gives power to young and strength to old people.Even the Rishi named Chyavan regained his adolescence by eating this.
Amla health benefits:
- Amla improves your eyesight as it contains the indispensable vitamins.
- As amla holds antibacterial qualities,it protects your body against many infectious diseases,helps in building
- your immunity which helps you to be more tough against different diseases.
- It helps in increasing Hemoglobin,Helps in increasing red blood cells in your body.
- Amla clears up your skin,teeth and is beneficial against bad breath to.
- Amla is known as the curing medicine for diarrhea and dysentery.
- It makes your hair healthy and shiny,thickens your hair and makes you beautiful.
- It makes bones and teeth strong.
- It is a boon to sinus problem,helpful in other problems to like restlessness,obesity,blood pressure,impotency,and bones related diseases.
- It is generally used in various hair tonics because it cures hair loss,it encourages hair growth and makes the root strong.
- Amla is one of the powerful food for having an active brain.
Amla is one of the basic treatment of many diseases in Ayurveda.It improves not only your memory but is useful in many brain problems to.Amla has many medicinal properties which keeps you healthy and fit.It is also used in flavoring in many food items.It is one of the cheaply and easily available item.It can be consumed daily as it is beneficial to your good health.
“The information given above is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”