In Ayurveda, Ashwagandha is used as a natural herbal remedy. Ashwagandha is a traditional commonly used herb that people use in order to improve health. It is also known as Indian ginseng, Winter cherry, Ajagandha. Ashwagandha is a natural herb which is used to strengthen your resistance to stress while enhancing your energy.
Ashwagandha Benefits For Health:
- Ashwagandha help in to normalize high blood sugar and improve insulin sensitivity.
- Ashwagandha is beneficial for patients who are suffering from tuberculosis, urinary tract infections, asthma , intestinal parasites and diabetes.
- At the time of pregnancy Ashwagandha provides nutrition to both the mother and fetus.
- Ashwagandha is also beneficial for the people, who are suffering from sleeplessness disease.
- Ashwagandha reduce the negative effects of stress, slow tumour growth, treat anxiety and insomnia.
- Ashwagandha is also beneficial in increasing sexual capacity and fertility.
- It give benefit to people who are suffering from diseases of memory loss.
- Ashwagandha works as a rasayan. Rasayan means a substance that helps in preventing early aging.
Ashwagandha Side Effects For Health:
- Problems in digestion
- Slight increase in body temperature
- Heaviness in abdomen
- Irritation of the gastrointestinal system