Oily skin problem is a big problem for those who have oily skin. Their skin looks greasy, thick & many times dull colored. People with oily skin uses various types of cosmetics products so that they can look beautiful & also get dry skin. Their is no problems with cosmetics products but many times you don’t get result from these products, the thing you get is side effects & makes your skin ugly. Rather than this why not you use some Ayurvedic beauty tips for oily skin.
Ayurvedic Beauty Tips For Oily Skin:
- Drink at least 8 or 10 glasses of water per day, it helps flush out toxins from your body.
- Don’t wash your face more than 2 or 3 times in a day, because if you wash your skin too much, your skin will produce more oil.
- For cleaning your skin deeply use clay mask
- Make a mixture of one teaspoon green clay powder & one teaspoon raw honey. Apply the paste on your face & after 15 minutes wash your face with warm water. Repeat this 3 or 4 times it will give you good result.
- Make a mixture of lemon juice, wheat flour, turmeric powder & apply it on your face. Wash your face when the paste will dry.
- Take 1/2 sandalwood powder & add few drops of water in it. Apply the paste on your face & wash off after 10 minutes. It will give you good result.
- When cleansing your face massage it with your fingertips, using an upward and outward motion.
- You can also wash your face by milk, it will clean the unseen dirt of your face.
- Take 4 Table spoon multani mitti with rose water & make paste of it. Apply it on your face & wash when the whole paste on your face dry. It will make your skin oil free
“The information present is for General Purpose, please consult your doctor before taking any medication / therapy”