Brain health ; diet and exercise tips
Brain health is one of the hottest health topic now a days. Increasing number of memory disorders or Alzheimer diseases are the major cause of deteriorating brain health. Check out some smart eating tips and brain exercises for healthy and sharp brain.
Healthy diet for sharp brain
- Include omega 3 fatty acid in your diet, it is rich in fishes line tuna and salmon. Omega is also present in some dry nuts and oil.
- One of the important nutrient for boosting memory is Choline which is present in fishes, egg, dry nuts and soybean. It helps in the creation of a chemical which helps in increasing memory power.
- Vitamin A and C plays an important role in the development of brain. Including vitamin B in your daily diet will help in increasing IQ level.
- Pyroglutamate is one of the essential amino acid which not only increases memory but also enhances concentration power. It is found in dairy products, fishes, fruits and green vegetables.
- Green vegetables are rich in chemicals which helps in getting rid of stress or depression problems.
- Another chemical essential for brain development is Glutamine, it is a type of amino acid which helps in the proper brain functioning. Apart from this it provides energy to mind as well as body.
- You must have heard that for a healthy body it is very important to consume maximum quantity of water in the same way for brain health water is equally important for proper functioning. Try to drink at-least 8 glasses of water per day.
Exercise important for brain
Exercise is not only important for body but for brain also. It increases your heart beats with in turn enables blood to circulate properly in the body. In this way brain gets the proper energy and oxygen which is important for good memory power. It is very important to keep three things in mind in order to keep your brain healthy and fit. Take correct diet, take proper rest and do regular exercises. As healthy body is a sign of sharp brain. Here are some of the tips which can help in enhancing brain power take a look-
- Crossword puzzle, this will help in boosting your memory power. Playing memory games or puzzles can be a good source of brain enhancement.
- Number puzzle, you can find them on various websites, newspapers or magazines. In not only increases memory but reasoning skills to.
- Try to learn something new, new and interesting thinks increases concentration.
- Vocabulary, try to learn a new word every day to make your vocabulary strong. Test your memory daily by revising these words.
- Speed dial, try to remember important telephone numbers to increase your memory.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/ therapy”