Cake health benefits;vanilla cake recipe
Who says eating cake is bad for health? cakes are one of those healthy dishes which provides both taste and energy in a good amount.
Now cake lovers can eat lots of cakes without any restrictions.There are many health benefits that are not known about eating cakes.Check out the healthiness and benefits hidden inside a cake.
Health benefits of eating cakes;
- Cake is full of sugar and cornflour which provides carbohydrates to the body and helps in making you energetic the whole day.
- Various fruits like papaya,pomegranate,pineapple etc can be added to cake for making it more healthy and tasty.These fruits not only contains glucose but also are full of fiber.
- Adding Banana to the cake is very healthy as it improves the digestive system of the body and helps in killing the unwanted bacteria inside the body.
- Refined oil and butter is used in cake in a large quantity which helps the body in many ways.It helps in fighting cold and cough problems in winters.
- Milk and egg products are also added in cakes which means it is full of protein which makes your body internally strong and fit.
Easy to make vanilla cake recipe;
- Vanilla cake
Ingredients-250g cake powder,100g butter,50ml full cream milk,100ml water,25g powdered sugar,cornflour.
Directions-Preheat oven to 180*C.Mix melted butter,cornflour,water,milk,sugar,vanilla essence and cake powder until batter is smooth.Grease and flour a 7 inch dia.baking pan and pour batter in.Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Preparation time-15 minutes
Baking time-30 minutes
tip;Sieve 4 tablespoon apricot jam with a spoon in a pan.Bring to boil with 2 tablespoon water.After baking spread over the cake while still warm.