One of the most popular and main ingredient added to Indian dishes is curry leaf. They are dark green leaves which has a strong aroma commonly used in South Indian cuisines. Apart from having taste and aroma they contains various medicinal properties. These leaves play an important part in Ayurveda to.
Curry leaf are regarded important for digestion as it eliminates digestive health disorders even it is also successful in curing loss of appetite. These leaves are available in different varieties according to the taste and preference. Actually these leaves are generally taste-less but because of their aroma and the delicious smell they becomes an essential part of Indian food.
Health benefits of Curry leaf-
- Curry leaf helps in curing diabetes problem by restricting the flow of digestive enzyme which is responsible for breaking the dietary starch into glucose with the result enhancing the flow of good blood glucose.
- It is also helpful in curing body sickness mainly vomiting during pregnancy time. Curry leaf juice mixed with one spoon of honey is very relaxing and can be used 2-3 times a day according to the need.
- Curry leaf paste helps in healing up the wounds and burns.
- These leaves can also be used for reducing weight. Eating one curry leaf each morning helps in shedding the extra pounds very easily.
- Curry leaf works as a healthy product for hairs. These leaves can be added to any oil by heating them till they become black now this mixture will work as a hair tonic and reduce various hair problems.
- These leaves also cure eye sight. Eating 1-2 leaves per day helps in curing eye vision.
Curry leaf also controls cholesterol level, so do not just throw it away without utilizing . It not only adds flavor to the food but improves health also, think twice while putting it aside when it comes in your dish.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”