Dandruff Treatment: Home Remedies for Dandruff Free Hair
One of the most common problems in winters is dandruff.When dead skin cells starts shedding it creates dandruff which at times becomes irritating and frustrating.Check out some home remedies to cure dandruff and to regain healthy hair.
There can be various causes of dandruff like having skin disorders,improper diet, depression,stressful schedules and many more.Proper care is very important at the right time as the small dandruff problem can become severe to.
Home remedies for dandruff free hair;
- Take some fenugreek and green gram mix them and make a paste add some lemon drops to it and apply on the scalp.It is one of the best remedy to get rid of dandruff.
- Mix some lemon drops and curd together massage it on the scalp,now add some vinegar into warm water and wash your hair properly.
- Aritha powder mixed with lawsonia inermis(henna) is a good hair pack which is often used for dandruff treatment.Mix some curd to this mixture and wash your hair after 1/2 an hour.
- Take some warm coconut oil and mix lemon drops to it,massage your scalp properly and wash with herbal shampoo.
- Washing hair with the boiled leaves of sugar beet is another beneficial remedy to get rid of dandruff.
- Add fruits and green vegetables in your diet, avoid tea,coffee or processed food as they are bad for hair health.
- Take 3 spoons of fenugreek and dip it in water for a night.Next day make a paste of it adding curd now apply on your hair for 20 minutes and wash with warm water.
- 2 teaspoon of vinegar mixed with 1 teaspoon of lemon makes a perfect combination to remove dandruff.Apply it on your hair and wash with herbal shampoo.
As your skin needs proper care in the same way hair also demands care.There are many herbal hair packs which are also beneficial in reducing dandruff problem.Taking care of hair is not a tough task make sure sufficient amount of nutrients are available for healthy hair growth.Take care of your beautiful hair for making them long and strong.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”