One of the most sensitive body organs are eyes,they are the faculty of sight in the body which needs proper care and attention.A slight ignorance can lead to a big problem.
Eyes can get affected in various ways as they catches infections very easily.Many reasons can make your eyes infected,If proper care is not taken your eyes can get temporary as well as permanently harmed.Eyes are the most delicate part of the body and to protect their delicacy here are some eye care tips for their betterment.
How to protect eyes?
- Prevent your eyes from exertion,Eyes can become weak through working in dim lights or continuous working in electronic devices.Eye strains are very common problem now a days.Try working in proper lighting which is suitable for eyes.
- Good eating habits are very necessary for healthy eyes.Vitamins are needed for proper eyesight and healthiness of eyes.Try eating green leafy vegetables they help in making eye brighter.
- You can also put anti-reflecting coatings on the lenses of your glasses,this reduces the discomfort and protect your eyes from irritating light sources.
- Do not forget to wash your eyes with cold water at least thrice a day,this reduces weakness and provides comfort to eyes.
- You can use cold tea bags for comforting your eyes as it provide relaxation and soothes the eyes.
- Curd can work as an effective medicine for eyes as a curd massage can give you relaxation and can reduce itching.
- Problem of dark circles can be overcome by applying potatoes in the eyes for at least 20 minutes a day.
- You can also try various eye exercises which can reduce eye pains ans strains,take a gap of at least 10 minutes while working on computers or laptops.
These are some eye care tips which can be put to use for the betterment and healthy eyes.Try protecting your eye from the harmful ultra violent rays when you go outside by wearing sun glasses.Eyes can revel many things even if you don’t speak a thing and for making them more beautiful and expressive take proper care of them.Go for regular eye check ups to your nearest eye clinic every month.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”