Sometimes people get tired of taking medicines but still they could not get rid of the pain.
Well as per the research done it has been proved that consumption of a particular kind of food may also be a reason for headache.
Headaches may even be triggered by some food products which we eat in our daily life.
Dietary changes may also be a reason to headache. People who have a hectic schedule are more prone to headaches due to the work load and even due to lack of proper diet.
Listed below are some food products which may be a reason for your headache:
- Alcohol fastens the rate of blood flow from the body to the brain.
- This is the reason why people feel to have a heavy head after drinking.
Caffeine is in a crystalline form white colored stimulant drug which is used in a certain number of beverages.
When Consumed it affects our nervous system and increases the level of alertness of a human mind.
The increased level of Caffeine causes headache.
- Tea , coffee and other caffeinated drinks can also be a reason for headache.
- Soda and other soft drinks may even trigger headache.
Cold & Stale food:
- Consumption of stale and cold food items may also be a reason for your headache.
- Cheese is one of the main causes of headache.
- Cheese contains Tyramine which is formed after the breakdown of protein.