Coconut water has numerous health benefits.It is a natural energy drink as well as delicious.It has no fat and is rich in sodium,calories and carbohydrates.Coconut tree is considered as “life giving” tree.Coconut water has thermogenic effect which helps in speeding up the metabolism.
The antibacterial,antioxidant and anti-inflammatory characteristics of coconut water helps in treating minor to severe health disorders.It helps in regulating blood pressure,high cholesterol level as well as blood sugar.
Health benefits of coconut water:
- Coconut water is considered as a very refreshing drink to beat the summer thirst.It consists of ample amount of natural electrolytes, minerals and sugar to maintain the hydration level in the body.
- A compound called “Cytokinins” found in coconut water makes it excellent remedy for anti-aging,anti-thrombotic and anti-carcinogenic effects.
- Coconut water also helps in reducing fever, and is known to cure nervousness and emotional imbalances.
- Coconut water is best remedy to cure urinary tract infections.It has anti-bacterial properties which help in killing the infection.
- If you are afraid that your children are not getting enough nutrition then you must include coconut water in their die,coconut water is rich in magnesium, calcium and potassium which provides extra nutrition to your children.It also helps in treating diarrhea.
- Coconut water is powerful enough to remove toxins from body naturally.It helps in getting rid of unwanted fats and is thus best food for those who are trying to lose weight.
- Coconut water consists of –
– Potassium-Lowers arterial blood pressure.
– Vitamin C-Prevents from diseases like scurvy.
– Vitamin B-replenish the worn out tissues and cells.
– Glucose-Provides energy to the body.
- Lauric acid, found in coconut helps in cleaning the liver thus preventing from diseases such as hepatitis.
- Coconut water acts as detoxifying agent and is one of the most powerful drink against any kind of poison.It has the ability to flush out the poison completely from the person’s body.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”