Heart Healthy Foods For Heart Patients
Heart is work as a circulatory system in our body which is responsible for pumping blood throughout our blood vessels, thats why its plays a vital part in our body. It is very important to keep our heart healthy, so that it can pump blood throughout our blood vessels without any problem. Now days heart disease is a major problems for people. Here are some heart healthy foods for heart patients & for others to keep their heart healthy.
Heart Healthy Foods For Heart Patients:
- Berries: Berries contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, it keeps our heart health. Berries are beneficial for heart patients,whether you it is blueberries, blackberries, gooseberry.
- Red wine: It contains a powerful antioxidant called resveratrol. Resveratrol is good for heart patients & keep your heart health.
- Nuts: Nuts are very delicious in taste. It contains nuts contain protein, antioxidants, healthy unsaturated fatty acids & omega-3 fatty acids which help in preventing heart disease & also keep you heart healthy.
- Salmon: Salmon is a fish, which contains omega-3 fatty acids in a very high amount. Its a very heart healthy food for heart disease patients & also minimize the risk of heart attack.
Other fishes that are good for the heart include:
- Black bass
- Bluefish Carp
- Lake herring
- Channel catfish
- Lake trout
- Avocado: Avocado is a fruit, which contains Vitamin K, dietary fiber, potassium, folate, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C and copper. Avocado is good for heart. It also minimize heart disease risk
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contains powerful antioxidant known as lycopene, which is very useful for heart patients.
“The information present is for General Purpose, please consult your doctor before taking any medication / therapy”