High blood pressure in women
With an increase in age women faces a constant increase in blood pressure to. Now this problem has also been noticed in those women who are below the age of 30, know the factors responsible for increase in blood pressure and its remedies.
Increase in blood pressure is common in women in 40’s but because of the changing lifestyle and diet this problem is becoming common in women who are less than 30 years. Having high blood pressure in such a less age is a thing to worry about.
Regarding this matter many heart specialist says that there are many cases claiming high blood pressure problem in women. According to them the increased level of depression due to smoking and consuming alcohol, junk food are some of the reasons. Moreover the shortage of nutritive element in daily meals and reduction in exercises also leads to high blood pressure in women.
People have become habitual to junk food which is the major cause of high blood pressure, but it is possible and very important to know the remedies of high blood pressure.
The main symptoms are-
- Chest pain and,
- Shortness of breath
If instant medication is not taken high blood pressure can lead to
- heart attack
- Kidney failure
- problems related to liver
- eye defect
Remedies to high blood pressure
- Take diet rich in nutrients, add fresh fruits and vegetables to your food. Eat high cholesterol or fat less food.
- Make exercises a part of your daily life, this will keep you cholesterol in control.
- Abstain from the use of smoking or alcohol or try to consume them in controlled amount.
- Keep a check on your weight and for this take balanced diet.
- Do not use more amount of salt in your food take less sodium diet.
- Apart from exercises meditation is also an effective to control high blood pressure
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”