Dehydration means the loss of water & fluids from the body. It occurs when the amount of water going out from body is more than the water being taken in. Mostly people suffer from dehydration problem in the summer season. It is very important to recover from the dehydration as soon as possible, otherwise many times the patient may need to be hospitalized. Below you can some home remedies tips for recovering from dehydration.
Home Remedies For Dehydration:
- Mix 8 teaspoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt in 1 liter of water & drink it in regular interval. It will help you in preventing your dehydration problem.
- Mix a cup of buttermilk with 1/2 a teaspoon of dry ginger & drink it 3 to 4 times in a day prevent dehydration.
- Drink lots of water.
- Avoid to drink tea & coffee.
- Do as much as rest you can.
- Eat water melon or other fruits which contains water in higher percentage.
- Mixed water with apple juice or orange juice is highly beneficial in dehydration.
- Eat green banana in every 2 or 3 hours
“The information present is for General Purpose, please consult your doctor before taking any medication / therapy”