There are two types of kidney which filters 1 liters of blood per minute weighing 140 gm each, it means that in 5 minutes the whole blood gets filtered and in 24 hours even the micro blood cells gets filtered around 30 times. During winters kidney had to work more to keep the body warm which results in more urination.
Sometimes the quantity of oxygen gets reduces in the blood, and when this blood passes through the kidney for filtration, at that time the kidneys start making Erythropoietin (hormone) which as soon as enters the bonmaro they will start making the red blood cells. Kidney makes 85% of the Erythropoietin, And 15 % is made by the liver.
Kidney makes one more enzyme known as Renin, It helps the kidney to monitor blood pressure. If kidneys stop working or unable to make any hormone (related to vitamin D, which helps bowels to absorbs calcium) it will become difficult to absorb calcium due to kidneys with the result the person suffers from Austria-psoriasis (bone weakness).
Symptoms of kidney failure;
- 24 hours swelling in hands.
- More urination when you are angry.
- Skin damage is one of the signal for disturbance in kidney.
- High blood pressure.
- Weakness or tiredness.
- Blood shortage in the body.
- Trouble in sleeping.
- Loss of appetite.
Types of kidney problems-
Basically there are 5 types of kidney problems namely;
- Acute Renal Failure-In acute renal failure the kidney gets totally damaged. It is mainly caused due to infections.
- Chronic Renal Failure– This failure is caused due to the the infection of carious diseases which slowly looses the nephrons over a period of time.
- Hypertensive Kidney diseases-Kidney is also effected by intense hypertension problems.
- Kidney failure through heart diseases– Sometimes kidney also gets effected because of heart problems.
- Renal poison-Kidney gets effected because of the reaction of some medicines or poisons also.
Kidney failure prevention tips-
- Quit smoking as it is one of the strongest reason for the kidney failure.
- Taking proper fresh and healthy diet will definitely work better for keeping the kidney healthy.
- Keep a check on blood pressure.
- Consult your doctor if there are any changes in your urine.
- Do regular exercises as it will keep your kidney fit and away from unnecessary problems.
- Drink lots of water as it will help in cleaning the body impurities.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”