How to Make Veg Pan Pizza at Home ?
Are you a pizza lover ?
Have you ever tried making pizza at home ?
If Nope ,So get started to learn making pizza at home , whether you have a microwave oven at home or not .That’s completely alright.
But before that you need to note down the ingredients that you’ll be needing to make a yummy pizza on tawa . So, here we go.
Ingredients for Pan Pizza
- 2 cups maida .
- 2 tbsp oil (any cooking oil).
- ½ tsp salt.
- 1 tsp Sugar.
- 1 tsp instant yeast.
- 1 Capsicum
- 3 Baby corn
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp of herbs
Preparing Fluffy Pizza Dough
- Take a bowl and strain the maida in it.
- Add instant yeast to it.
- Add olive oil to it
- Add salt and sugar to it.
- Mix them well and put some water in it
- Knead it for 7-8 min
- Take another bowl and apply ghee over it .
- Place the dough in it.
- Let it be there for 2 hrs.
Preparing Pan Pizza Topping :
- Remove all seeds from capsicum and cut them in slices
- Cut baby corn in small slices too.
- Cook both of them for 2-3 min.
- Make a ball with half dough.
- Make a chapati of it with a thickness of about 1/2 cm and diameter 10-12 inch.
- Preheat your pan and place the chapati in it.
- Let it cook by covering it until the lower half gets brownish in colour.
- Flip it to other side and minimize the flame.
- Spread pizza sauce over it.
- Put capsicum and baby corn over it.
- Spread mozzarella cheese over it.
- Cover the pan.
- Let it cook for the time being cheese get melted and the lower side of it gets little browner.
- Spread herbs of your choice over it .
- Serve it hot .
Try this new pan pizza at home and enjoy it !
1 thought on “How to Make Veg Pan Pizza at Home ?”
Its very simple…. So nw we can make pizza at home….