Mango health benefits and nutritive facts
Mango is purely an Indian fruit, according to the nutritionists the high amount of vitamin C present in mango is useful for curing rectum cancer. It is one of the most popular fruit with unique fragrance, flavor and nutritive properties. Have a look below.
In summers the king of the fruits Mango is present in almost all the kitchens. It will be not wrong to say that mango is the gift of summers which is not only rich in taste but is healthy to. Check out some important health benefits of mango and its curative properties.
Mango’s specialty for health;
- Beneficial for eyes- Vitamin A, C and E are present in good amount in mangoes, its consumption provides strength and energy to the body. The flavonoids present in mango with vitamin A like Beta-carotene and Alpha-carotene helps in increasing the eye sight. Eye itching or irritation normally occurs in summers but if mango is consumed regularly it can be eliminated. Mango also helps in eliminating the problem of eye dryness.
- Control blood pressure– The amount of glycemic index is very low in mangoes that is why it helps in controlling the blood sugar level. Mangoes are fat free therefore they can be consumed as much a s you want. The low amount of glycemic index in mangoes is also connected with the benefits in diabetes problems. The medicine prepared by the leaves of mango is consumed by many diabetes patients. Mango is the source of natural sweetness which is very beneficial for health.
- Beneficial for digestion- Mango contains digestive enzymes which reliefs you from the problem of indigestion during summers. It also reduce acidity problem. Apart from this mango is known as the natural cleanser due to its high fiber content which is helpful in the cleaning of bowel.
- Skin brightness- Vitamin A present in mango help in making the skin bright and soft. Applying mango paste directly to the face helps in retaining the glow and moisture in the skin.It is also influential in reducing pimples from the face.
- No shortage of water- Raw mango helps in reducing thirst and protect the body from the shortage of salt during summers. For reducing as well as gaining weight the consumption of mangoes are beneficial. The high content of fiber provide various health benefits. Taking mango with milk is regarded as a complete diet.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”