Mint health benefits; effective home remedies
Mint is very tasty as well as refreshing to.Apart from having vitamin A properties it also contains various health benefits.It is very beneficial for digestion system and contains various disease resistance properties.
Mint health benefits;
- For getting rid of cough cold and fever cure, or fever problems take one glass water drop 8-10 mint leaves in it, now add little amount of black pepper and black salt to it.Boil the water for 5-7 minutes now drink it after filtering.
- If you have digestion problem then drop half lemon drops in a glass of water,add some black salt and grinded mint leaves to it.Drink the water immediately.
- If you are getting continues hiccups then take some mint leaves,grind them well and drink its juice.It is very beneficial for stopping the hiccups.
- For bad breath remedy take some dry mint leaves and make powder of them.Now use this powder as teeth cleaner.This will eliminate the stinking problem plus makes your teeth strong.
- In summers mint can also be used as mint sauce.Adding onions will make the sauce more tasty and healthy to eat.
- For getting rid of pimples take some mint leaves and grind them well.Now add 2-3 drops of lemon to it.Apply the paste on the affected parts of your face,wash with cold water after some time.This will not only reduce the pimples but also gives shine to your face.
- For eliminating cough or asthma problems,take dry mint leaves and grind them well.Make a smooth powder and put it on a glass container.Take one spoon powder with water two times a day.This will reduce asthma problem and decreases the cough.
- When mint juice is added with salted water and consumed daily it reduces throat infections and helps in clearing the voice.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”