Arthritis Causes & Cure : Osteoarthritis & Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment
What is Arthritis
Arthritis is a very common problem among adults. Basically Arthritis is a problem which occurs at the place where two bone meets. It is a Joint disorder. Arthritis means inflammation of joints. Almost in all cases Arthritis is accompanied by pain which in the medical language is known as arthralgia. There are several different forms of Arthritis recognized till today.
There are several different forms of Arthritis. The most common ones are :
- It is the most common form of Arthritis which affects the people.
- It is due to aging and is caused by the wear and tear of the cartilage of the joint.
- There is very soft tissue present between the bones which helps the bones to move smoothly as soon as the cartilage between the bones wears away the bones starts to rub against each other.
- The rubbing of the bones causes the other tissues such as the ligament and the meniscus to become weak.
- This causes the joints to swell and cause pain to the affected person.
Rheumatoid Arthritis :
- This type of Arthritisaffects the flexibility of the part affected.
- Women are almost 3 times more affected to Rheumatoid arthritis than men.
- In this the joints swell up due to the excess presence of the synovial fluid.
- The excess presence of the synovial fluid leads to the growth of a fibrous tissue in the synovium.
- It may even affect the other parts of the body such as Lungs , the white part of the eye and sometimes even the membrane which is present around the heart.
Treatment Of Arthritis
There is no medical cure present for osteoarthritis as well as rheumatoid. One could go for surgeries if one wishes to but that is also not a perfect cure.
Treatment of Arthritis include the physical therapy , weight control treatment ,etc. All the treatments available are there to reduce the effected parts but none of the treatment could cure the Arthritis completely.
Daily Walking and other physical exercises prove to be very beneficial for the persons suffering from Arthritis.