Ayurvedic Home Remedies For Eye Care
Eyes are the most important & a beautiful part of our body. It brings colors in our life. Its very important to care of our eyes, because without it we can’t do anything. In a scientific term we can say Eyes are organs that detect light & then convert it to electro chemical impulses in neurons. Eyes are the very sensitive organ of a human body thats why its very important to take care of them. Below you can get some Ayurvedic home remedies for eye care.
Ayurvedic Home Remedies For Eye Care :
- Take 1 tablespoon Aniseed powder regularly in morning & morning. It will make your eye healthy.
- Put 1 tablespoon Triphala powder in a glass of water & keep it for whole night. Strain the water and wash the eyes with it.
- Wash you eyes with pure cold water. It will keep your eyes diseases free.
- Make a mixture of aniseed powder and coriander seed powder in a equal proportion. Then Mix it with an identical weight of unrefined sugar. Take it 12 grams each morning and evening. It is helpful for people with cataract.
- Eat fruits & vegetables rich in beta carotene such as carrots, spinach, papaya and mangoes. It will helps to have healthy eyes
- Eat carrots , it contain high concentration of vitamin A which protects the eyes and allows them to function efficiently.
- Eat green vegetables regularly. It will keep your eyes healthy & free from disease.
- Sweet potatoes are a great source of vitamin A which is important for healthy eyes
- Take 2 pieces of cardamom & grind it. Then mix the powder in the milk. After that boil the milk & drink it at night. This makes the eyes healthier.
- Drink at least 12 glasses of water each day to keep to your eyes healthy.