Ayurvedic Home Remedies Tips For Hair Growth
Hair plays a very important role in our personality. Many people like short hair & many long. But if we talk about women, mostly women like to have long hair. Many times growth of our hair is stop due many reasons like proper nutritions, good diet, harmful hair care product etc. If you are suffering from the growth of your hair then don’t worry below you can get some Ayurvedic home remedies tips for hair growth.
Ayurvedic Home Remedies Tips For Hair Growth:
- Drink as much as water you can regularly, it will help in your hair growth.
- Take coconut oil & heat it in a low temperature and after some time mix some lime juice & then apply it on your scalp & massage. After massaging your scalp leave it for the whole night & wash your hear in the next morning.
- Don’t wash your hair with Hot water.
- Wash your hair with rosemary water. This will increase the growth of your hair.
- Take some Aloe Vera leaf & cut it into small pieces after that put it into the water & leave it for whole night. Next morning apply the water to your hair & leave it long time
- Mix three tbsp of Castor & olive oil. After that heat the oil mixture in low temperature. Then massage your hair scalp for 10 to 15 minutes. This will help in increasing your hair growth.
- Massage your scalp with egg yolk.
- After washing your hair massage your scalp with your finger tips. It will increase the blood circulation.
“The information present is for General Purpose,
please consult your doctor before taking any medication / therapy”
1 thought on “Ayurvedic Home Remedies Tips For Hair Growth”
Wonderful post for hair growth. Nice useful remedies you have shared here for hair growth. I was doing a mistake of washing my hair using hot water. But now I have realized that I shouldn’t do it otherwise it will harm my hairs. Thanks a lot for making me aware for this of this great remedy for hair loss.