Ayurvedic lifestyle helps in reducing tension and various other diseases because according to it man and nature are complementary to each other.
Tips for better health:
- According to Ayurveda early rising keeps mind fresh and healthy.It gives natural energy to body which helps in working for the rest of the day.
- According to Ayurveda drinking a glass of hot water in morning helps in cleaning internal organs of the body which gives clean and shiny skin.
- Massage your skin with warm oil every morning ,this will keep your muscles strong.to know more about massage techniques kindly consult your ayurvedic doctor or you can also take help from ayurvedic books.
- After massage take a bath of hot water ,this relax your body completely.
- Do at least 20 minutes meditation every day but remember the timing should be between 6-10 a.m.
- Mental and physical health can be build up by yoga and meditation this will keep your body health as well as maintain peace in mind.
- Take light food during breakfast because heavy breakfast can be injurious to health.
- Your lunch can be a heavy one ,eat properly and slowly because in Ayurveda there is an important place for diet .
- There should be gap of at least 3 hours between dinner and sleeping time ,this is important from the view point of health.
- Try drinking lemon,garlic or tulsi tea instead of milk tea.
“The information given above is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”