Constipation broblem:causes,symptoms and easy home remedies
Constipation is one of the common disorder in the stomach area,it is a condition in which there is difficulty in emptying the bowels .It is a stage where a person feels difficulty in passing the excreta.
It becomes erratic and unusual or tough to discharge the bowels.Constipation is caused in the large intestine, whose work is to remove stool.Actually this problem restrict the normal movement of the bowls due to which the chances of other diseases also increases.
Dangerous diseases like rheumatics(pain in the joints,muscles or tissues) ,piles,problem of high blood pressure,cancer and many more can effect your body because of constipation.
Causes of constipation:
- less physical exercises
- lack of enough fiber in meal
- large amount of medication treatments
- lack of liquid in the body
- particular diseases causing constipation
- change in the daily lifestyle like during pregnancy or traveling
- trouble in the movement of bowel
- dry bowel
- feeling uncomfortable
- bad breath
- Diarrhea problem
- feeling like vomiting
- stomach pain
- difficulty in working
- losing weight
- bloody stool
Home remedies for constipation:
- If the patient is suffering from constipation try giving him ginger tea this helps in continuing the bowel movements.
- Avoid consuming food items like bread,egg,flour,rice,pulses,cake,biscuits,cheese,white sugar because they can make the situation more critical.
- Taking a normal or short walk in the park can give a relaxation effect.
- Add more and more fruits in your diet this will help in getting rid from constipation.
- Mix some sugar and honey in a glass of milk, consume twice a day.
- Drink plenty of water to get dehydrate.
- Try drinking carrot juice at least once a day this is a easy and effective remedy to get rid from constipation.
- Add green veges,milk,fruits,clarified butter this will help you to get in normal motion.
- Playing games outside,physical exercises,meditation or yoga are some of the important remedies to stay away from constipation.
- Take some fresh onions and chop them nicely,eat them with your daily meal.
- Grapes,papaya and apple juice help in reducing constipation.
- Last but not the least do not forget to take one tea spoon of tripfala with warm water when you go to sleep.
“The information given above is for general purpose pleases consult your doctor before taking any medication”
1 thought on “Constipation broblem:causes,symptoms and easy home remedies”
Constipation can also make you bloated and uncomfortable and you may find yourself straining during bowel movements.