Diet plan for healthy skin
For Getting clean and clear skin home remedies are not enough as you need to take a correct and healthy diet plan. According to various skin specialists Proper diet can make the skin healthy and Beautiful.
Daily diet chart
Dietitian says that food has a direct effect on the skin. Healthy diet enhances skin color and skin stays younger for a long time. You must change your diet if there is any problem related to skin. Healthy skin maintains the level of moisture in the body and keeps the toxic substances away from the body.
Yous skin can remain healthy only when you give special care and attention to your diet. Here you can find a easy diet plan through which you can get a healthy and young skin.
Breakfast (choose any one of these)
- Egg-white omelet filled with fresh vegetables made in mustard, olive or peanut oil.
- Eat fresh apples or oats made from low fat milk.
- Eat fresh fruits salad mixed with low fat curd. Fruits must include papaya and banana as it contains abundance of vitamin B.
- Mackerel curry, brown rice, mix vegetable with little bowl of watermelon or papaya without sugar.
- Spinach cheese, Wheat bread, fresh fruit salad.
- Any fresh fruits.
- Sprouts with green vegetable salad.
- Dark colored vegetables made from vegetable or mustard oil.
- Chicken, roasted cauliflower with garlic pepper, carrot, green vegetable, two-three chapatis.
- Mackerel curry and brown rice, steam cooked vegetables. Mix fruit salad.
- Grilled prawns marinated in soy sauce and garlic, green vegetables, salad including cucumber, wheat bread.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”