Healthy, beautiful, thick and shiny hairs are demanded by almost all the girls. What can be as good as a fragrance coming from your hairs! But due to pollution, reduction in nutrition in diet or unable to take a proper sleep are various causes which create hindrance in making the hairs healthy.
Generally hairs are of three types Oily, Dry and Normal. Take care of your hairs keeping in view their type. Here is a healthy diet plan for your hairs which will definitely help you to get long and healthy hairs for ever.
What is healthy for hairs?
- Poultry products like chicken or eggs are very beneficial for hairs. The protein content present in these food items is very useful for hair growth. Fish is also rich in protein and omega 3 fatty acid which gives shine to hairs. You can consume fish 3 times a week.
- If you are vegetarian then you add linseed in your lunch. It contains the same omega 3 fatty acid which is found in fishes.
- Eat protein rich diet, which is rich in zinc, magnesium, iron, vitamin E or Vitamin B. Various Dry Fruits like nuts contains alpha linolenic acid( different types of omega 3 fatty asid) helps in maintaining the health of hairs.
- Biotine means vitamin H is part of vitamin B complex, Which is very useful for hair growth as well as thick hairs.
- A nutritive element named biotin is found in butter, liver, cabbage, egg, mushrooms, salmon fish, spinach and
nuts. According to doctors it is also available in diet supplement.
- Broccoli (green cabbage), beans and peas enhances the quality of hairs. Carrot is rich in Vitamin A which helps in keeping the scalp healthy.
- Try low fat dietry products. Steamed milk and curd contains calcium in a good amount. These also conatin important minerals for health. You can also add curd in your breakfast.