Green Tea benefits: Green Tea best for fighting bad health
“Healthy mind resides in healthy body“,we all know about it.So why keep worrying and going on with costly treatments when the secret of health is in our home itself.Green Tea is regarded as one of the best alternative to warm the soul-freshen the breath and fight various infections.
A recent study shows that a cup of green tea has various health benefits,the most important being,a powerful medicine for fighting cancer and dementia.Scientists have clearly explained that green tea not only fight against toxins that allow plaques to build up the brain,which lead to Alzheimer’s but also stop cancer cells from dividing.
In a study conducted at Pace University shows that green tea extracts are mixed with several different kinds of bacteria including those that cause strep throat and tooth decay.
Some of the Green Tea benefits are-
- It is used for the prevention and treatment of cancer.
- It stops Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- It reduces increase fat oxidation.
- It also reduces heart disease and heart attacks by reducing risk of trombosis.
- It also reduces level of cholesterol in blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- It is used for the treatment of impaired immune function.
- It cures dental plaque.