Henna benefits for healthy hairs
Today a number of products are available in the market for maintaining and enhancing the quality of hairs but still henna has its own importance. Good quality henna powder is easily available in the market nowadays. Check out some benefits of henna.
According to some best beauty experts henna is the best natural conditioner as it not only strengthens hair but also enhances their quality. If it is applied regularly for some days you can get shiny, long and strong hairs for a long period of time.
How to use henna?
- Green leaves of henna- Boil half cup of henna leaves in 2 glass of water. Apply this water gently over your scalp up-to the hair ends. It strengths the hairs from roots and keep them healthy.
- Henna powder mask– Mix one cup powdered henna with 2 spoon of rose water and coconut oil. Apply this pack over hairs for half an hour and then wash it away. This mask is very beneficial for hair growth and glow.
- Henna oil massage- Massage your head with warm henna oil once a week. It helps in removing dandruff and reduces the use of harmful conditioners containing chemicals.
- Mix one camphor and 1 teaspoon fenugreek powder along with henna. It helps in preventing whitening of hairs .
- For hair coloring mix two spoon of tea water in henna for a better color and shine.
- Use henna water in place of conditioners after applying hair dye.
- Add 2 tablespoon of orange juice with same amount of henna powder, apply for 10 minutes and wash with warm water.
- Henna also prevents hair falling as it also contains many medicinal properties which are beneficial for hair health
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”