Summer season is arrived & at this season mostly people suffer from the problem of sunburn. Sunburn is mainly caused due to the ultra violet radiation from the sun. well we can’t stop the ultra violet radiation of sun & also can’t stop ourselves by going out. Mostly people have to go out from their home for work. When the ultra violet radiation of sun burn the outer layer of our skin then we suffer from sunburn problem. Well below you can get some home remedies tips for treatment of your sunburn problem.
Home Remedies Tips For Sunburn Problem:
- Aloe Vera gel is the most useful home remedies for treatment of sunburn problem. Take the fresh Aloe Vera gel from the leaves of the Aloe Vera & spread it over the Sunburn effected areas on your skin.
- when you came from outside take a cool bath quickly, it will prevent & save you from sunburn.
- Make a thick paste of baking soda & vinegar then spread it over the sunburned areas. Apply the paste before you go for sleep at night & leave the paste for whole night.
- Using the ice over the sunburn effected areas is also beneficial.
- Make a mixture of honey & lime about in 2:1 proportion. After that apply it on affected area & then after 20 minutes wash it.
- Apply sandal wood paste on the effected areas of sunburn. It will help you in preventing sunburn.
- Give a massage of coconut oil to your whole body before going out in sun
- Make a paste of paste of yogurt, turmeric & barley & apply it over the sunburned area.
- Applying pieces of cucumber on sunburn areas give you relief.
- Drink plenty of cucumber
- Soak clean towels in a half water, half white vinegar solution . After that Wring the towels and apply on the affected areas. Be careful don’t apply it on broken skin & near the eye.
“The information present is for General Purpose, please consult your doctor before taking any medication / therapy”