Improving concentration and memory power
To enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of your memory it is very important to have a good concentration power. There are certain aspects which can be followed to develop a good memory as well as concentration level.
The first and foremost thing to have for a good memory is the high degree of patience for practicing the intensive learning. Be well organized regarding your work schedules and try to increase your observation power, Observation is one of the most easiest technique to enhance one’s memory power.
Concentration means a perfect attention on one thing to the exclusion of all else, where you direct your mental abilities towards a particular activity.
Concentration is very beneficial in retaining the short term as well as long term memory. In addition enhances the will power and helps in taking quick decisions.
Tips to improve concentration & memory power for students;
- Study in a comfortable place that is far from disturbance and chaos. Try to create a space special;y designed for studying.
- Make a time table for your studies that shows what tasks you need to carry on and when you will be planning to start your tasks. This will provide a framework you need for effective studying.
- You should not be exhausted or weary when you study as you won’t be energetic enough to concentrate fully on the goal. Maintain a proper health and physical fitness, this helps in improving memory power.
- Avoid performing more than one task simultaneously as it will be difficult to concentrate on either.
- Divide large tasks into parts so that it become easy to operate your work, If you try to complete all the work at once you will feel overburdened and will fail to concentrate on either of the work.
- Stay calm and composed, channelize your work with positive thoughts. Avoid getting distracted from any interruptions.
- Take interval in between whenever you feel low, you can take breaks according to your need so that you can regain the energy and set back to work.
- Studying without concentration is of no use, its just like mugging up things which will not last longer. Reading carefully with indent to remember will provide a good memory as well as good concentration power.