Mouth blisters are very painful and it becomes very difficult to eat food. Even the person is unable to drink water properly. However its perfect cure exist around us, that is home remedies. Unbalanced diet, upset stomach, and tobacco are some of the leading cause of mouth blisters. Check out some home remedies to prevent mouth ulcers.
Home remedies to prevent mouth blisters
- Add little amount of liquorice powder with honey and apply its paste on mouth blisters at the same time allow the saliva to drip out.
- It is suggested to chew the juicy flavor of the leaves of Malabar nuts which is a medicinal plant.
- Apply the paste of liquorice powder, honey and catechu on blisters. It is very beneficial in curing mouth ulcers.
- Mixing catechu with the soft leaves of guava and chewing it daily provides relief from blisters and cure them as soon as possible.
- Add little honey on dry betel leaves and chew it. This will cure the problem of blisters within some days.
- Take out the juice of betel leaves and mix them with pure ghee is very beneficial and eliminate the problem of mouth blisters.
- Mix lemon juice with honey and gargle daily helps in preventing from blisters.
- Consume more and more amount of water to keep your stomach clean so that blisters can be prevented.
- Make fine powder of dried mushrooms and apply on mouth. You will experience the benefit after some days.
- Drink buttermilk 3 to 4 times a day as this will reduce the blisters very fast.
- After eating food try to eat little amount of jaggery. It is very beneficial in preventing blisters.
- Apply the paste of rosemary and alumen as it eliminates the problem of blisters permanently.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking nay medication/therapy”