Eye protection during summers is one of the most essential thing to be kept in mind. Eyes should be protected against heat, dust and ultra violent rays of sun. To protect your eyes from allergies or infections in summers here are important tips you need to take care of.
As skin needs full protection in summers in the same way eyes needs care to. Merely wearing sunglasses is not enough, you have to take some more eye prevention tips in order to save your sensitive eyes from damaging during summers.
Eye precautions in summers-
- Always opt for those sunglasses which covers your whole eyes, do not wear them just to showoff protection from sun should be the main target. This will prevent your eyes from dust, heat and harmful U-Y rays.
- Avoid going out in the sun unnecessary.
- Take care that your contact lenses do not come in contact with dust or intense heat.
- Do not touch your eyes with dirty hands it can cause allergies and unwanted infections.
- During summers avoid using AC’s if your are suffering from eye infections as it can increase your eye problem.
- Use of eye makeup should be avoided as far as possible, it can create itching or irritability due to heat and sweating. Do not forget to clean properly your eye makeup before going to sleep. Do not share you eye makeup kit with anyone.
- You can also use eye drops which helps in clearing eye dust after consulting your doctor.
- Frequent eye washing with cold water should be opted.
- Continuous eye checkups are suggested to keep a close check on your eye health.
- It is very important to protect your eyes while driving so that eye does not come in contact with dust or any flying insect.
We hope that these eye prevention tips will be useful to you, take care of your sensitive eyes and immediately consult your doctor if you feel any problem like redness, itching or irritability in eyes. After all “eyes are the mirror of your soul and personality”.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”