Taking care of teeth: usefull herbs for healthy teeth & toothache remedies
Teeth whitening is not merely a daily task its about having confidence in yourself and a healthy smile on your face. There are many different products in your house for teeth whitening apart from your cosmetic dentist to have your teeth professionally whitened. But first and foremost thing you need to get strong teeth is to check your daily diet.
Yes its true that a part of our diet affect our teeth to, After all we are what we eat! When it comes to tooth enamel,A is the important vitamin whilst for all round including the mouth we should always ensure a good amount of vitamin c in the diet.
Here is the list of useful herbs for teeth whitening.
Babul (Acacia arabica)
Banyan (Ficus religiosa)
Holi Basil (Ocimum sanctam)s
Margosa (Azadirachtha indica)
These are all the traditional remedies used for white and healthy teeth.These are very important in Ayurveda that can’t be expressed in words. Neem is used to fight bad breath even its twigs are used as toothbrush by some Indians today also. If you will use these herbs you will be successful to remove bacteria between your teeth.
You should make sure that you are taking lots of calcium and vitamin D in your diet in order to get healthy teeth.
5 Toothache Home Remedies
Toothache are one of the worst pain of you body.The pain start from your tooth and then goes in every part of your body.It make you irritable and lowers your concentration level. Toothache can be because of infection,inflammation or trauma etc. If you seriously suffering from tooth pain then you should know about the toothache remedies .
- You can gargle with a cup of warm water that has a tablespoon of salt dissolve in it , as salt is one of the best remedies for toothache.It act as a powerful astringent.
- Garlic is also a good toothache remedy, you can put a garlic piece on your tooth that is giving you pain.
- You can also put a slice of union over the affected area, as onions are high in sodium and rich in vitamin D and they help in preventing toothaches.
- Eating a raw lime is very helpful as it is a source of vitamin C and can offer much needed toothache relief.
- The juice of wheat grass acts as an excellent mouthwash for tooth decay and cures toothache.
Apart from these home remedies there are several other things you should care for.Taking proper diet is the major step towards healthy teeth.You should restrict the intake of sugar and include raw vegetables in your daily diet.You should even avoid daily intake of snacks and fast food from your menu.Following these points will definitely help you to give a tough fight to your toothache, and you will have healthy and strong teeth with a beautiful smile on your face.