Split-ends are like a hurdle for your hair growth and it is very important to get rid of them. Check out some easy remedies to remove split-ends permanently.
According to many beauty experts one of the best remedy to get rid of split-ends is hair trimming. Trimming doesn’t mean to cut down the length of hairs. Just half a inch cutting is enough to make sure split-ends do not remain any more.
- Avoid using hair dryers, straighteners and curling iron or any heat styling products for your hairs as they cause hair dryness and weakness.
- Avoid excess using of chemical products for hairs, they are unhealthy for hair growth.
- Try washing hairs on alternate days, regular washing weakens the hairs which results in hair fall and split-ends.
- Always cover your hairs while swimming, clean them carefully with fresh water afterwards. Avoid combing wet hairs.
- Protect your hairs from sun rays, wear scarf or cap before going out.
- Do not use hot water for washing hairs, cold or warm water is preferable for hair growth and it even reduces the problem of split-ends.
- Go for a regular hair trimming, it will retain the health of hairs.
- Always use good quality hair bands, make sure band should not made up of any metal.
- Use olive oil for hot deep conditioning to get rid of split-ends, it is one of the best remedy which works effectively for healthy hair growth.
- You can also opt for a split-ends treatment if there is excess of hair damage, there are various hair serums, conditioners, silkeners and even shampoos are available to provide a healthy hair therapy.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”