Use of too much hot water for handwashing or bathing purpose should be avoided because this eliminates natural oil from the skin.Here are some more tips to make the hands soft and smooth,check it out.
Dry hands remedies
Want to make your hands soft? Here are some of the effective and easy tips which are easily available in your homes and will surely gives a beautiful and soft skin to you.
- First of all exfoliate your dry hands, this will remove the dead skin from hands and makes them softer than before.
- For making the exfoliate scrub at home you can mix olive oil,sugar and milk powder.Proper measures are- 2 tea spoon milk powder,1 table spoon olive oil,1 table spoon sugar mix them till a fine paste comes out.If you want you can also add some drops of lemon juice to this paste.Because of having natural bleach properties lemon is used for clearing up skin tone.Milk powder provide nutritive value where as olive oil is rich in moisture.
- After completing the scrubbing process take an equal amount of olive oil and coconut oil mix them and apply as a massager to your hands.This will bring more and more amount of moisture to your hands.Before going to sleep at night wash your hands properly and moisturize them.
- After moisturizing the hands try try to give them steam once in 10 days.Soak them and apply some petroleum jelly or any hand cream which ever suits you.
- Apply aloe-vera juice for massaging the hands wash after 15 minutes and apply moisturizer.
- While washing clothes or utensils always wear rubber gloves.If they are not available then use liquid soap or soft hand wash.Do not use hard soaps they can be harmful for the hands.
- Always use some good sunscreen before going our in the sun or cold days.This will protect your hands from becoming dark in color.
- You can also make the exfoliate solution by mixing baking soda with water.Scrub it for some time in the hands wash with warm water and apply hand cream immediately.
- Keep an organic soap or herbal liquid soap in the kitchen.Use them to wash the hands whenever working in the kitchen.
- Coca butter,coconut oil,pure lanolin and petroleum jelly can be mixed together to make a hand cream and can be applied on dry hands.
- Drink as much water as you can this will maintain moisture on the hands.
- Add important fatty acid in your food like omega 3 fatty acid.This can be found in linseed,fish or nuts.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”