Here with this post we provide you with few of the best practised meditation, and tell you about using meditation for healing, grounding, and inner peace.
To reduce your stress and reap the other benefits of relaxation, try practicing this simple exercise for 15 or 20 minutes each day.
- Find a spot where you can sit quietly and undisturbed
- Sit in a position that you can comfortably maintain for the duration of your meditation
- Choose an object to concentrate on
- Maintain a receptive attitude, let thoughts, images, and feelings pass through without trying to hold or interpret them
Following Your Breath
Drawn from the mindfulness tradition of Buddhism, this basic meditation practice develops concentration and uses the breath to teach you how to stay present from moment to moment, no matter where you are or what you may be doing.
- Begin by finding a comfortable sitting position that you can hold for 10 or 15 minutes
- Allow your attention to focus either on the sensation of your breath through your nostrils or on the rising and falling of your belly as you breathe
- Give your full attention to your breath when you realize that your mind has wandered off and you’re engrossed in planning, thinking, or daydreaming, gently but firmly bring your mind back to your breath
- Continue this simple (but not easy!) exercise for the duration of your meditation
If you don’t feel like sitting still, you can try meditating while you walk.
- Begin by walking at your usual pace, following your breath as you walk
- Coordinate your breathing with your walking
- In addition to your breathing, be aware of your feet and legs as you lift and move them
- Enjoy your steady, mindful walking for as long as you want