Yoga is originated in India. Yoga is derived from the Sanskrit word “yuj” which means “to control,” “to yoke” or “to unite.Yoga is so much famous in all around world. One reason behind its popularity day by day is it improve our health or keep us health. We can learn yoga from different school of yoga. We can do yoga at our home, but we should keep some basic tips in our mind before doing yoga it at home
Basics Tips For Doing Yoga:
- Time: The best time for doing yoga is morning before doing breakfast or we can say at early morning when our mind is calm and fresh.
- Place: Find a quiet place where nobody will disturb you, when you are doing yoga.
- Close your mouth and only use your nose for inhalation and exhalation.
- Do yoga always on a mat or grass for laying postures.
- If you are a beginner, you should start from easy posture, after that go to difficult postures
- When you are doing yoga, your clothes should be loose, so that maximum amount of skin should be exposed to the skin.
- Take rest of 2 or 3 minutes while doing yoga.
- Before Doing yoga empty your bowels and bladder, clean your nostrils and throat of all mucus, consume a glass of lukewarm water and then begin the exercises after 15 minutes.
- Do Yoga with full concentration and devotion.