A blackhead can be called a mixture of dead skin cells,oil or bacteria exposed to oxygen.Having blackheads is a very common problem.It is known as an open come down,it is a clogging of skin pores clogged by natural oils and impurities.
Blackheads can be seen on the face,chest and other parts of your body that have oil producing glands.oily skin is the major cause of producing blackheads.When your skin is exposed to pollution then also problems of blackheads can be noticed.
The clearing of blackheads is very important as they are non-healthy to your skin.Blackheads make your skin rough and dry. Further they give a bad look to your face.A blackhead can leave a lasting scar it not treated within time.Due to blackheads problems of acne also develops which can be very annoying. The treatment should be taken as soon as possible and natural treatments are preferable than artificial ways.
Here are some of the home remedies which are effective in getting rid of blackheads:
- Take one half spoon water add the same quantity of boric powder to it.Note that water should be little hot.Saturate a face napkin in this solution and apply on your face. Press the napkin smoothly for 2-3 times.Now take a blackhead remover and extract your blackheads slowly from it.
- Take 2-3 spoon honey and warm it for some time. Apply it on your blackheads leave it for 10-25 minutes and wash off. Repeat the process 4 times a week.
- Take some seeds of ground radish make a paste of it,add water and apply it to your face.
- Rub the tomato pulp on your blackheads before going to bed wash your face the next morning you will realize good efforts soon.
- Taking steam daily at night help to reduce blackheads more effectively.
- Take some pomegranate turn it to a paste add fresh lime juice to it and apply on your blackheads.
- Beat the white portion of egg and apply it on your face. Wash it off after 10 minutes and scrub your face after that.
- Wash your face regularly with the mixture of lime juice and boiled milk.This is a really effective treatment of blackheads.
- Stick to natural ways of removing blackheads as long as possible.Artificial ways can have certain side effects on your skin.
- Cut a potato slice and rub it on your blackheads.
- Apply ice and frequent intervals of time it will tighten your pores.
- Mix 2 spoon of curd with pepper powder and apply on your face.
Blackheads are like a bad mark on your beauty so why not give them a tough fight.These are the most efficient and effective remedies for blackheads.Try out these tips and your blackheads problem will vanish like a magic.
“The information given above is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”