Bridal beauty; best makeup tips
There should be a perfect bridal makeup on the wedding day. Even though wedding makeup is very simple and sober but one has to take care about small things which remain neglected. Check out some makeup tips for wedding to get a fabulous and gorgeous look for the big day.
Skin care products
In a smooth and shiny skin makeup looks beautiful.Use cleansing, toning, and moisturizing at-least 2 time a day. Try to use any new skin care product 1 month before the wedding as this will give you proper time to recover if there is any skin reaction from the new product. Choose skin care product in accordance to your skin type.
It is not necessary to apply expensive cream to get healthy skin. Avoid using skin operations like skin serum and skin whitelizers. By applying these products in order to give a smooth touch to the skin you can get pimples or any other skin infections.
Herbal skin care is a good option for smooth skin. For oily skin use cream rich in lemon, sandalwood or mint. For dry skin use creams containing almond or olive oil. For normal skin type aloe-vera cream will be the best option. Start anti-wrinkle or anti-tanning treatment 2-3 months before your wedding.
Use under eye gel near your eyes. Due to tiredness under eye portions becomes dry and dark therefore try to take rest as much as possible. Avoid drinking tea or coffee for some time before the wedding. Try to apply sun-scream before going out and do not forget to take an umbrella and sun-goggles with you.
Free bridal packs
- Try some home remedies for healthy and shiny skin. Normal skin can be treated with face packs rich in honey, milk and cucumber. Apply this pack 2 days in a week.
- For those who have dry skin problem can retain the moisture of the skin by applying curd or almond face packs.
- For oily skin face packs like eggs, lemon, honey can be put to use. For getting fair complexion apply honey mixed with some drops of lemon for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- Go for a facial 10 days before marriage from a professional beautician. Other beauty treatments like manicure, pedicure threading and waxing should also be done 10 days before the wedding.
- Wash your eyes with ice water in the morning. Apply under eye gel or serum under the eyes. Use eye cream rich in vitamins this will reduce dark patches. Your eyes should be healthy enough to look gorgeous after makeup. Take appropriate sleep daily.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”