Tuna salad is a blend of typical three main ingredients -tuna,eggs and some of the mayonnaise,such as mustard. In this Sandwich with tuna salad you can replace mayonnaise with cream cheese.It is a very healthy recipe and delicious at the same time. When combined with Lemon juice it makes perfect combination.
Ingredients to use:
- 1 tin of tuna dried
- 2 teaspoon pickles chopped
- Celery 1 teaspoon chopped
- yogurt 1-2 teaspoon
- 1 boiled egg chopped and peeled
- 1-2 teaspoon mayonnaise or cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- fresh lemon juice 1 -2 teaspoon
- salt and pepper
- sliced tomatoes
- Unite all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.Adjust the seasonings and add lemon juice.
- Serve the tuna salad with sliced tomatoes and roasted bread.
Banana or strawberry fruit delight recipe:
- One frosted banana
- 6 icy strawberry
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon skim milk powder
- 1 heaping teaspoon protein powder
- 1 teaspoon flax oil
In a mixer pour all the ingredients until completely blended and serve.