During winters, skin needs extra care as it becomes dry and dull. The cold and dry weather reduces oil from the skin that also creates the problems of pimples and black heads. To protect your skin in winters follow some easy home remedies stated below.
It is very important to keep your skin moisturized and hydrated during winters. A small carelessness or laziness can spoil your beauty. Try using body lotions to keep your skin soft and smooth through out the day. Avoid taking hot water bath as it makes your skin dry. Check out some easy tips to eliminate skin dryness during winters.
Natural beauty secrets
- Take 2 tea spoon of milk and add tomato juice in it, apply on face. Wash with warm water after 20 minutes, it is a beneficial pack for oily skin as it removes dead skin and make your skin baby smooth.
- For removing tanning from face apply curd for 2-3 minutes. After this scrub with little amount of sugar, massage in circular motion and wash after 5 minutes.
- To get rid of black heads first clear you face with oil free cleanser after that add little rice powder with tomato pulp and massage for 10 minutes. Repeat at-least for 2-3 times in a week.
- For the maintenance of oily skin, take turmeric and sandalwood powder and mix cucumber juice or rosewater with it. Now apply on face for 15 minutes and wash with normal water.
- For the treatment of dry hair take some drops of baby oil, add water to it and put it on a spray bottle. Spray on hair whenever the are dry as the oil provides moisture to hair and solves the problem of dryness.
- For reducing pimples add some turmeric powder with neem powder and mix it well with milk. Apply for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. It is very beneficial for reducing pimples and black marks on the face.
“The information present here is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”