Yoga postures for beautiful and calm skin
Out of 5,skin is one of the senses organ which have properties of touch.This organ help us to know the cold or hotness of the body.Skin is the third organ which purifies the blood.It is very important to keep your skin healthy and dirt free as it plays a very important role in the purification process.
Here are some of the Yoga exercises which will help in keeping the skin perfect and pollution free.
- Sit in a dandasan posture,now touch the thumb of your feet with the help of hands.
- While exhaling bend yourself and keep the head in between your knees.Make sure that your elbow and feet must be touching the ground.Be settle in this posture for 3 minutes.Now exhale slowly and return back to the normal position.
- This yoga exercise strengthens the digestion system.This makes you hungry and clears unwanted urine from the stomach.
- It destroys the intestinal worms.It also reduces kidney diseases.
- This make the proper flow of blood and makes the face calm and cool.
- Reduces the weakness and makes your strong.
- This makes your skin healthy,beautiful and shiny.
- Sit in a dandasan posture,keep the feet together and spine straight.
- Put the knee of right leg close to the left leg in outer side of the ground.
- Hold the right leg with the help of left hand.
- Look back after twisting right hand towards your back.
- In the same way repeat this to the other side
- By doing this yoga exercise you can reduce diabetes and back pain problems.
- This makes your spine supple.
- Increase the good amount of oxygen supply to the lungs.
- Brinks calmness to the skin and makes it smooth and shiny.
“The information present above is for general purpose please consult your doctor before taking any medication/therapy”